Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 22 and Day 23

Today you get 2 posts in one.
To be honest I didn't take a picture yesterday. It briefly popped in my head around 10:00pm and then I went back to editing other pictures. I thought "I'll do it once I'm finished with this." Well I finished what I was doing and promptly forgot about it. I sat down on the couch with hubby and started to fall asleep. We went to bed before the thought came back to me. I did wake up this morning and thought "Oh crap! I forgot to do it!!" So I took one picture earlier today. But didn't get a chance to post it because I had to go to the dentist. So here is "yesterdays" picture...
They say the eyes are the window to the soul...

This is today's picture. I didn't want to do the same thing I've done before (that's one of my rules) So I decided to play with taking a picture with the camera of me taking of picture of me using the Ipad. (Wow that was confusing to type.) Jim is holding the Ipad. I don't actually have three hands - how awesome would it be if I did?!! I couldn't hold the Ipad and the camera and get the picture to work 

No comments:

Post a Comment